Saturday, May 24, 2014

Personal entry for the day....

It's been a long time since I have picked up my pen to write a draft for a story, then took to my computer to have posted it in a blog. So many things have happened to me - sadly, most of it bad. I can't accept the fact that life was meant to be unfair  and that suffering cannot be avoided. So, does that mean we have to openly embrace all the bad things that life throws at us and let it be? Screw it - I don't want to live my life like a martyr. The Buddha once said that, "your thoughts determine your reality". If life is what we believe it to be, then that will be our reality. Yeah, life is hard - but we have the right to ease whatever miserable circumstances we are in... If others are living a comfortable life, then I deserve that kind of life also.... 
Anyway, I'm making some design and layout touches to my blog. I want all my posts here presentable - good design matters as much as good content... Pardon if the blog's look keeps on changing from time to time. Probably by June, everything here will be settled :-) 
Stay tuned - you'll read a lot from me in the coming days.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment